The Large Pack is suitable for children aged +3-9 years
The Large pack is ideal for parents that have children at different age level or want to stimulate their child for several years
It gets parents and children to play together. The bricks develop children's number skills and help them understand math
- 57 high quality plastic bricks (in four different colours)
- 2 sets of yellow bricks (numbers 1-9)
- 2 sets of green bricks (numbers 10-90)
- 2 sets of blue bricks (numbers 100-900)
- 1 set of orange bricks (numbers 1000-3000)
- One booklet with inspirational examples of exercises/games in different languages
- Booklet 1: German, English, French and Danish
- One handy cotton bag for storing/transporting the bricks
The newmero bricks develop children's number skills and help them understand maths. The bricks are great for both children that are curious and children that are not so interested in numbers or have problems with math.
The concept of the newmero bricks is to turn the abstract decimal number system into a physical playing and learning experience.
It can be difficult for children to understand numbers when they are simply written on a piece of paper
Children need to feel and experience numbers by themselves to learn numbers and basic math.
Understanding numbers by touching, building, decomposing them.
These bricks help them understand numbers and how the number system works. For example that 11 is bigger than 7 and that 534 is just 500 + 30 + 4. It makes learning simple, fast and fun.